A/P/A Institute Gallery
The gallery at the Asian/Pacific/American Institute presents two to three exhibitions per year, focusing on the work of both emerging and established artists of Asian/Pacific descent. Each exhibition is part of an on-going effort by A/P/A to investigate modes of cultural expression among Asian/Pacific/American and diasporic communities. Presented in conjunction with relevant A/P/A courses, symposia, and public programs, the gallery exhibitions offer the opportunity for cross-cultural dialogue, leading to a deeper understanding of broad issues through the specificity of one artist’s vision.
Currently, there is no exhibition on view.
- We Imagine Sanctuary : A Mural and Sound Installation (February 25-May 10, 2019)
- GAX 2018: Intimacies and Imagined Futures (June 19-July 15, 2018)
- Art Across Archives (February 17-April 29, 2018)
- Zarina: Dark Roads (October 6, 2017-February 2, 2018)
- Circles and Circuits: Chinese Caribbean Art (September 15, 2017-Spring 2018)
- Haunted Files: The Eugenics Record Office (October 3, 2014-March 13, 2015)
Location, Hours, and Contact
** Please note that many galleries and cultural houses are closed, or at reduced hours, due to Covid 19. Be sure to check on their websites before visiting**