Requesting Ticket Services
To request ticketing services, please submit the appropriate form. A representative from the NYU Box Office will call you promptly to discuss your ticketing needs. For any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-998.4941.
If you're planning an event at the Kimmel Center or another venue on or off campus the NYU Box Office can help build your audience with our ticketing, box office, and marketing services.
Why you should use the NYU Box Office to sell your tickets:
- We're conveniently located at NYU Box Office, the at the side entrance of Kimmel Center.
- We are open Tuesday - Saturday, noon - 6pm during the academic year. Extended hours can be arranged on the day of your event.
- Customers can pay with cash, campus cash, or credit cards.
- Consignment tickets can be released to your organization for offsite sales.
- NYU Box Office will transfer funds from ticket sales via internal transfer or check soon after the event.
- NYU Box Office will provide you with a detailed sales report the week after the event.
- Have a direct link to ticket sales/reservations from your department's/organization's web site
- 24/7 access to ticket sales and reservations
- Customers can pay online for tickets with a credit card
- NYU Box Office can provide printed tickets or you can use your own
- NYU Box Office will provide you with a reservation and/or will call list before your event, or have our team electronically scan e-tickets at the entry to your event.
NYU Box Office will promote your club’s/department’s NYU events by:
- Announcing the event on Ticket Central’s Listserv, which reaches over 35,000 NYU students, faculty, staff, and alumni every week
- Listing the event on the NYU events calendar (www.nyu.edu/events)
- Announcing the event on NYU HOME, under the Ticket Central channel
- Displaying promotional materials such as posters, flyers, postcards which you supply to NYU Box Office