Request Ticket Services
To request ticketing services, submit the appropriate form. A representative from the NYU Box Office will reach out to discuss your ticketing needs. For any questions email email@example.com.
TICKET SERVICES FEES
Please note that fees may change between academic years.
|Fee Description||Fee Amount|
Set up, ticket sales (up to 250 tickets)
|Per ticket fee (after 250 sold tickets)||$0.35|
|Credit card usage fee||7.5%|
|Optional Satellite Box Office for Walk-Up Ticket Sales||AT NYU VENUE: $120.00 for first 90 minutes, additional 1/2 hour at $50 ($175 for the first 90 minutes for events at the Loewe's Theatre, additional 1/2 hour at $70).|
**Beginning 1/1/20, events cancelled prior to their event date will be subject to the cancellation fee in addition to initial ticket service set up fees.
If you're planning an event at the Kimmel Center or another venue on or off campus the NYU Box Office can help build your audience with our ticketing, box office, and marketing services.
Why you should use the NYU Box Office to sell your tickets:
Using the NYU Box Office is convenient for you and your customers
- We're conveniently located at NYU Box Office, the at the side entrance of Kimmel Center.
- We are open Tuesday - Saturday, noon - 6pm during the academic year. (Holiday and Summer Hours may vary). Extended hours can be arranged on the day of your event.
- Customers can pay with cash, campus cash, or credit cards.
- NYU Box Office will transfer funds from ticket sales via internal transfer or check soon after the event.
- NYU Box Office will provide you with a detailed sales report the week after the event.
Customers can access online tickets and/or reservations 24/7
- Have a direct link to ticket sales/reservations from your department's/organization's web site
- 24/7 access to ticket sales and reservations
- Customers can pay online for tickets with a credit card
- NYU Box Office can provide printed tickets
- NYU Box Office will provide you with reservation or will call list before your event
NYU Box Office can promote your event to the NYU community
NYU Box Office will promote your club’s/department’s NYU events by:
- Announcing the event on NYU’s Box Office Listserv, which reaches over 35,000 NYU students, faculty, staff, and alumni every week
- Listing the event on the NYU events calendar (www.nyu.edu/events)
- Announcing the event on NYU HOME, under the Campus Events channel