Group Ticket Guide
Step One: Pick a show or event
If you already know what you want, you can skip to Step Two! If you need help finding the show or event that's right for your group, use the following resources.
- Broadway shows: Check out this Student Group Pricing Guide (PDF) from our friends at Broadway.com. If the show you are interested is not on this list, check out Broadway.com for group ticket information.
- Off-Broadway shows: Check out theatermania.com for listings of Off-Broadway theatre options and prices.
- Music, Opera, Dance events: Visit NYU Box Office's Music, Opera and Dance Discount Finder to jumpstart your search for an event your group would like to attend.
- Sports events: Read NYU Box Office's tips for arranging a group trip to a sports event.
- Movies: If you are interested in purchasing discount movie passes for your group, please click here.
- NYU Skirball Events: Check out the calendar of events. All NYU student tickets are $15 or less!
- Campus events: Check out the calendar of events, but keep in mind that group tickets may not be available for certain events.
Tip: When considering group tickets to a particular show, game or event, please make sure to keep in mind group ticket minimums and applicable performance/game dates for the low group rates.
Once you’ve decided on a show or event, you're ready for...
Once we receive your form, a ScholasTix staff member will email or call you to discuss your request. Then we’ll get to work to find the best prices available for the show and the date you choose. Don’t worry! No orders are placed until you approve the ticket price and the seat locations.
Please keep in mind that group tickets are not available for the following:
- Rock concerts, Hip-Hop concerts or other popular music concerts
- Playoff games for any professional team
- Most shows/events less than 2 weeks away
- Tickets for a group of less than 10 people (though minimum may be more than 10 in many cases.)
There is a 5% service charge (minimum $25 per order, $50 for rush orders*) added for every event ordered through ScholasTix.
Payment can be made with cash, credit card, campus cash, internal transfer or department check.
*A rush order is a request for tickets placed within 2 weeks of the performance date.