Skip to All NYU Navigation Skip to Main Content

While Traveling

While Traveling

Register with your Consulate

U.S. Citizens:
Register with your local U.S. Consulate or Embassy.

  • SmartTraveler: iOS app with locations and contact of U.S. embassies and consulates abroad.
  • If you don't have a smart phone, call the Office of Overseas Citizens services at +1-202-501-4444 for emergencies. The embassy's American Citizens Services unit can print an emergency passport for you.

International Travelers:
Register with your home country's consulate or embassy upon arrival in your destination country.

Mobility Services

Mobility information coming soon.

NYU Traveler

All members of the NYU community should use NYU Traveler to book their travel or register travel plans made through other means.

Travel Advisories and Warnings

Please visit Travel.State.Gov to learn of any travel advisories or warnings for your destination country.