Before You Travel

The self-directed traveler, self service tax information page will provide a "self-service" source of information where individuals can obtain basic information on the tax system of the country they are traveling to and what triggers a tax filing and payment in that location.

Global Health Insurance

Please contact the NYU Benefits Office at 212-998-1270 or email (at least 1 to 4 months in advance) to obtain information about which coverage you need to register for and become familiar with before you leave.