Once you are granted a permanent resident card (green card), you are considered a US Permanent Resident and therefore have certain rights and responsibilities. There are also some actions you may need to take after receiving your permanent resident card in order to maintain your status. Please read carefully through the information provided by the USCIS:

Applications to replace your permanent resident card via Form I-90 or to obtain a re-entry travel permit via Form I-131 are personal in nature. While OGS is pleased to answer general questions, we unfortunately cannot address specific ones nor can we handle the filing of these applications. We can provide you with a list of immigration attorneys upon request; legal fees would be incurred if you use their services.