Skip to All NYU Navigation Skip to Main Content

Visa Types

International faculty and researchers can enter the United States on a variety of visa types. While the procedures and timeline differs for each, all visa requests originate with the NYU hiring or sponsoring department. Should you have questions or encounter issues throughout the process, Scholar Services will gladly assist, but may also refer you to your hiring or sponsoring department.

Visa options include: