Interfolio Faculty 180
About Faculty 180
Interfolio Faculty 180 is a comprehensive faculty activity reporting system that assists full-time faculty with capturing a wide array of scholarly, creative, and professional activities.
Interfolio Faculty 180 is based on accurate, reliable and transparent data, a system that streamlines NYU's business processes and, most importantly, helps us to advance faculty professional and career success. Faculty 180 will be implemented in phases starting in the Fall of 2021, and aims to transition all schools to this platform by Spring of 2023. Once Interfolio Faculty 180 is fully implemented throughout the university, this robust platform will assist full-time faculty and administrators with the annual reporting process.
A policy on privacy and data use is under development with input and participation from full-time faculty, Deans, Vice Provosts, and other key stakeholders.
All full-time faculty (Tenure-Track/Tenured and Full Time Continuing Contract) will have access to Interfolio Faculty 180 once it is implemented in their school.
Training and Help
- An online tutorial is available for all full-time faculty via NYU iLearn
- Faculty 180: Faculty User Guide (Google Doc, NYU email required)
- Interfolio support for faculty users
- Faculty 180 FAQs and best practices
Administrative and Support Users
- Administrators and support staff must complete Interfolio Faculty 180 training via iLearn:
- Provost’s Office staff will review the training completions and approve access accordingly. Once the access is provisioned, you will be notified.
- After Provost Office approval, administrators and support staff will be able to log in to Interfolio Faculty 180 via the Interfolio Faculty Information System card in NYU Home. (Note: Administrators who do not have the Interfolio card must contact their HRO/HRBP to gain access.)
Training and Help
Log in to the Interfolio platform by navigating to https://account.interfolio.com/sso and selecting "New York University" from the list of available partner institutions. Users will be prompted to authenticate with their NYU NetID and password and complete multi-factor authentication.
Alternatively, users can search "Interfolio" to use the Interfolio Faculty Information System card in NYU Home. Faculty with access to Interfolio will automatically have the card available in NYU Home. Administrators can request access to this card by reaching out directly to their HRO/HRBP.
NYU-specific Interfolio Faculty 180 questions or inquiries should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Product-specific support should be directed to the Interfolio Scholar Services team at email@example.com or by calling (877) 997-8807.