Teaching Advancement Grant
The Center for Faculty Advancement (CFA) at NYU is pleased to announce the call for applications for the Teaching Advancement Grant (TAG). This grant aims to develop innovative curricular programs and projects at New York University, including new academic courses and programs, enhanced and expanded existing courses or programs, and special projects. The Teaching Advancement Grant (TAG) seeks to build upon the success of an earlier fund, the Curricular Development Challenge Fund (CDCF) that has now been sunsetted. TAG’s innovative collaboration model will impact classrooms across NYU (and potentially other universities) by developing measurable, evidence-based, and effective classroom practices capable of improving student learning in a variety of contexts.
Applications will be due on January 18, 2022, with awardees announced in April 2022.
TAG Review and Selection Committee
- Mark Alter, Steinhardt School of Culture, Education, and Human Development; and T-FSC Representative
- De Angela Duff, Tandon School of Engineering
- Jessy Hsieh, Leonard N. Stern School of Business
- Kristine Kerr, School of Professional Studies
- Joyce O'Connor, College of Global Public Health and C-FSC Representative
- Niyati Parekh, College of Global Public Health
- Shawn(ta) Smith Cruz, NYU Libraries
- Robert Squillace, Liberal Studies
- Johanna Warshaw, College of Dentistry