- University Policies and Guidelines
- Faculty Handbook
- University Promotion and Tenure Guidelines
- College and School Promotion and Tenure Guidelines (Promotion and Tenure Guidelines for NYU Abu Dhabi are in development and will be posted here)
- University Guidelines for Full-Time Continuing Contract Faculty Appointments, Grievance Procedures, and Disciplinary Regulations
Facts, Organization, and History
- Administrative Structure of the Global Network
- Overview of NYU's Global Sites
- List of NYU Global Site Directors
- History of the Development of NYU's Global Network
- Mobility Across the Global Network
Selected Faculty Resources
- NEW! Global Study Planner: Curricular pathways at the Sites can be viewed at the Global Study Planner. Faculty are encouraged to use this new resource in advising students about coordinated courses of study at the Global Sites.
- Export Control: NYU complies with regulations that govern the export or transfer of covered equipment, materials, technology, software or information to specified foreign nationals and foreign countries.
- Global Technology Services: GTS helps build connections across NYU's global locations through technology, to support both local sites and the global network, in collaboration with ITS, the NYUAD Technology Group, and the NYU Program Services Office.
- HPC (High-Performance Computing) Cluster at NYU Abu Dhabi (BuTinah) (link requires NYU NetID login): NYU Abu Dhabi's HPC cluster, named “BuTinah” after the marine-protected archipelago reserve off the coast of Abu Dhabi, will play a critical role in supporting the computational requirements of the NYU Abu Dhabi research community.
- Library collections: NYU Libraries provide support for research, teaching and scholarship for faculty abroad, including full access to e-collections, scans and delivery from NYU’s library collections in New York and interlibrary loan. The NYU libraries in Abu Dhabi, Shanghai and New York support faculty teaching and research with academic technology services, course reserves, instructional sessions, collection acquisition, retrieval and delivery services from the New York library collections, interlibrary loan, and technology support for research and digital scholarship projects. For more information please visit:
- Travel and Visa Support: In New York, the Office of Global Services (OGS) provides students, faculty, researchers, and staff with assistance with inbound and outbound travel around the globe. OGS also provides faculty and staff comprehensive mobility services (immigration, housing, schooling for children, tax services, etc.) when working abroad.
- Video conferencing: NYU offers video conferencing services for faculty, staff, and administrators at locations across the global network. Video conferencing allows participants to conduct simultaneous audio and video communication between two or more locations anywhere in the world.
- University Policy on Faculty and Administrators on a Short-Term Global Assignment