Sublet Mailing List
Subscribe to the Sublet Mailing List
The Office of Faculty Housing Sublet Mailing List uses the NYU Groups platform (powered by Google Groups). To subscribe to this list, you must have an NYU email account, a Google account and/or @gmail.com address.
If you do not have a Google account or @gmail.com address, review this information about how to create a Google Account without changing your email address.
How to subscribe with a Google account:
- Visit the Office of Faculty Housing - Sublet Mailing List group page.
- On the group page, select the Ask to join group button.
- In the pop-up window, confirm your email address and subscription preferences.
- Select the Ask to join button to submit your request to the group's owners.
- You will receive a confirmation email once your request has been approved.
By subscribing to this list, you elect to receive listings of available sublets. You will receive each new sublet listing by email as it is posted. If you wish to change your subscription settings, for example, receive a daily email digest of each day's posts, please see the following Google Groups Help articles:
Responding to a listing
To ensure that you properly reach the individual who has posted the sublet offering, make sure to reply to them directly using the Reply-to address in the email you receive, or the "Contact Email" address in the post. Do not reply to the group address or to the Faculty Housing Office.
- For technical support with NYU Groups, please contact the IT Service Desk.
- For questions about how to sublet your apartment, visit the Subletting Your Apartment page.