WSV Key Park
Welcome to the Washington Square Village "WSV" Key Park web page. Please review this page for information about the playground and any updates about future improvements.
Membership Guidelines to Key Park
- The Washington Square Village Playground ("Key Park") is open to residents of NYU rental housing and community members in the Washington Square neighborhood area- bounded by 8th Street (North), Bowery-3rd Avenue (East), Grand Street (South) and 6th Avenue (West).
- Key Park is open every day at 9:00 am, except Wednesday when it opens at 11:00 am, weather permitting and closes at dusk.
- Key Park is cleaned every Wednesday between 8:00 am and 11:00 am.
- The playground key application must be submitted to Cushman & Wakefield, NYU's property manager (Phone: 646-997-9988; Fax: 646-997-9990; Email: email@example.com).
Policies for Use: The Washington Square Village Playground (the “Key Park”)
Key Park is for the enjoyment of the local community by key fob access only. The playground is open year-round, weather permitting. Children must be supervised at all times. Use of the playground is at your own risk. Please do not allow others to “piggyback” when entering and exiting. The space closes at dusk.
Key Park is open to residents of NYU Faculty Housing and community members who reside within the area bounded by 8th Street (North), Bowery-3rd Avenue (East), Grand Street (South) and 6th Avenue (West). For eligibility and access, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Access is available by requesting and submitting an application to Cushman & Wakefield, NYU’s leasing manager, email@example.com.
- Proof of age and residency is required. A one-time charge of $15 per playground key is assessed at the time of application.
- The playground access key is not transferable and cannot be duplicated. A $25 fee will be charged to replace lost keys.
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times. Do not remove sand from the sandbox.
- The playground rules are clearly posted at the entrance and crafted to ensure that the park is a safe place for all. Failure to abide by all of these regulations will result in the revocation of playground privileges and your key will be deactivated.
- Use of the playground is limited to children 2 to 12 years old and one guest with a child in the same age group.
- Please be aware that playground equipment is for the use of the children only.
- For the safety and enjoyment of all, bikes, skateboards, and scooters are best used in designated areas elsewhere in the complexes. NYU is not responsible for personal items left in the space.
- There are no bathroom facilities on the premises; children must be escorted home if they need to use the toilet.
- No dogs allowed.
- Trash receptacles have been provided for your convenience; please keep the area clean.
- Smoking and alcohol consumption are prohibited.
Contact the NYU Client Services Center via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-998-1001 with any questions or concerns.