NYU Photo Bureau Supplier Onboarding
NYU PHOTO BUREAU DEPARTMENTAL POLICIES
To partner with the Photo Bureau Department, a service contract is required. To review, sign and submit that document please email: email@example.com to coordinate. All other resources are provided below:
1. CENTRAL OFFICE SUPPLIER INFORMATION | UNIVERSITY ONBOARDING AND EXPECTATIONS | Our fiscal year is September 1st through August 31st.
2. NYU INSURANCE AND RISK MANAGEMENT | CERTIFICATES OF INSURANCE | Please note: a minimum of 2M Professional Liability and 2M General Liability is required.
3. TAX COMPLIANCE | Tax Forms will be mailed out every January to the billing address in your I-BUY profile. International Freelancers may verify their tax status by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTACT INFORMATION FOR ADMINISTRATIVE UNITS AND THIRD PARTY SUPPORT
1. Procurement Resources & Payment Portal Access (Update your supplier profile, review invoice activity and vouchers)
Access I-BUY's supplier portal here.
Telephone: 1-800-233-1121 (Sci-Quest Tech Support for log in issues only)
2. Central Office Accounts Payable Department (Process & audit supplier invoices)
3. EBIX (Third Party Processor for reviewing Certificates of Insurance)
4. Insurance Programs Office (Claim managers for COIs)
5. NYU Start (Activate or renew NETID)
You may access the portal here and find additional tips on their main page.
6. Card Services Centers (2 Locations for ID Pickup: Manhattan/Brooklyn)
For more information click here.
If you have any questions not covered on this page, please don't hesitate to reach out to us via email: email@example.com. A member of our team will be happy to assist you.
- How long is the on-boarding process?
This varies and will be determined based on the time it takes for an individual photographer or business entity (talent agency, production studio, etc.) to complete the online enrollment forms. You will be asked to provide identifiers and upload documentation. Once everything is marked as complete, the relevant NYU departments will typically review within 3 business days. You will receive an email confirmation after your profile is activated in our procurement system.
- What are the Photo Bureau's insurance requirements?
Required insurance types include: General Liability Insurance, Professional Liability Insurance, Cyber Security Insurance and Sexual Assault and Molestation Insurance (SAM). If your project(s) requires any certificate changes an NYU employee or EBIX employee will let you know.
The Certificate Holder unless otherwise stated should always be listed as the following:
New York University
105 East 17th Street 4th Floor
New York NY 10003
- How long does it take to receive payment for photographic coverage?
It takes 30 business days to receive payment for photographic coverage. The Central Accounts Payable Office processes checks on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- I lost my NYU Supplier ID, where do I pick up a replacement?
If your card is not yet expired, you may visit one of the NYU Card Centers listed below.
-Manhattan Campus: 7 Washington Pl, New York, NY 10003
-Brooklyn Campus: 2 MetroTech Center, Brooklyn, NY 11201
- My NYU Supplier ID expiration date is approaching, what do I do?
Please email our team, firstname.lastname@example.org and we will coordinate an extension if you have active projects for that fiscal year.
THIS SITE AND ALL IT'S CONTENTS ARE COPYRIGHT ©2023 BY NEW YORK UNIVERSITY. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.