The Photo Bureau studio is fully booked for the Fall 2022 semester. All appointment slots have been filled at this time. Appointments for next semester will be posted the first week of December.
The Photo Bureau now offers complimentary in-studio portraits for NYU faculty, administrators and students.
These photographs are used for profile pictures on email accounts, company websites, networking platforms, author portraits on published books, in addition to features for magazines and articles.
Health and Safety Procedure:
- Only essential workers, students, faculty and employees approved to be on NYU's New York campus may make an appointment for a portrait session.
- Individuals must be familiar with the NYU Returns policy.
- COVID-19 Testing is required for students, faculty, administrators and staff in order to enter NYU buildings. For more information, please review the instructions at the link that applies to you:
- Individuals are required to complete the NYU Daily COVID-19 Screener for campus access prior to the portrait session.
- All portraits will be conducted at the Photo Bureau studio. Our location is 665 Broadway 11th Floor, New York, NY 10012. Please report to Room 1109.
- Masks must be worn at all times. The subject may take their mask off only when photographs are being taken. All subjects must come dressed and ready for their portraits prior to the scheduled appointment.
- Individuals and photographers must stay at least 6 feet (or 2 meters) apart.
In-Studio Portrait Sessions Include:
- Professional light setup for one subject
- White Backdrop
- Basic Digital Retouching
- Downloadable Web Gallery Link
Services are fully booked for the Fall 2022 semester.
How do I schedule an appointment?
To access the appointment calendar and find an available time slot, click the button below. You will receive a Google Calendar confirmation once you are all set!
How do I cancel/reschedule an appointment?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org a week in advance so we may coordinate the details.
Your time slots don't work for me, may I make an off-cycle request?
Yes. However, due to our production schedule standard portrait fees will apply. Please click the 'Service Request Forms' button on this page to get started.
What should I wear?
We recommend business/business casual attire. We only ask that you avoid wearing white since the portrait is taken against a white backdrop. Please come dressed and ready prior to your scheduled appointment.
Where do I check in?
Please come to 665 Broadway, 11th floor, Room 1109 New York, NY 10012, USA. One of our in-house photographers will check you in then escort you to the studio space. Signage on our floor will direct you to the Photo Bureau offices.
When will I receive my photos?
The post-production process takes at least one week. Web gallery will be delivered to the e-mail address you have provided on the Google Calendar.