Appointments for the spring 2022 semester are filled. New appointments will be avaialble in summer 2022.
The Photo Bureau now offers complimentary in-studio portraits for NYU faculty, administrators and students.
These photographs are used for profile pictures on email accounts, company websites, networking platforms, author portraits on published books, in addition to features for magazines and articles.
Health and Safety Procedure:
- Only essential workers, students, faculty and employees approved to be on NYU's New York campus may make an appointment for a portrait session.
- Individuals must be familiar with the NYU Returns policy.
- COVID-19 Testing is required for students, faculty, administrators and staff in order to enter NYU buildings. For more information, please review the instructions at the link that applies to you:
- Individuals are required to complete the NYU Daily COVID-19 Screener for campus access prior to the portrait session.
- All portraits will be conducted at the Photo Bureau studio. Our location is 25 West 4th Street, New York, NY 10012. Please report to either Room 502 or 503.
- Masks must be worn at all times. The subject may take their mask off only when photographs are being taken.
- Individuals and photographers must stay at least 6 feet (or 2 meters) apart.
In-Studio Portrait Sessions Include:
- Professional light setup for one subject
- White Backdrop
- Basic Digital Retouching
- Downloadable Web Gallery Link
Services are available spring semester 2022.
Monday, Tuesday, and Friday only.
Time Slots: 1:00pm, 2:00pm or 3:00pm
How do I schedule an appointment?
To access the appointment calendar and find an available time slot, click the button below. You will receive a Google Calendar confirmation once you are all set!
How do I cancel/reschedule an appointment?
Email us at email@example.com a week in advance so we may coordinate the details.
Your time slots don't work for me, may I make an off-cycle request?
Yes. However, due to our production schedule standard portrait fees will apply. Please click the 'Service Request Forms' button on this page to get started.
What should I wear?
We recommend business/business casual attire. We only ask that you avoid wearing white since the portrait is taken against a white backdrop.
Where do I check in?
Please come to 25 West 4th Street, 5th floor, Room 513 New York, NY 10012, USA. One of our in-house photographers will check you in then escort you to the studio space. Signage on our floor will direct you to the Photo Bureau offices.
When will I receive my photos?
The post-production process takes at least one week. Web gallery will be delivered to the e-mail address you have provided on the Google Calendar.