The Digital Communications Group is aware of the following issues users have experienced when using certain components in the CMS. This page will be updated as they are resolved.
If you're experiencing an issue with a component that's not listed, please go through CMS troubleshooting steps before reaching out to the IT Service Desk. You can email the IT Service Desk at AskIT@nyu.edu or call them directly at 212-998-3333.
CMS Component Issues
The custom thumbnail for my DAM video isn't displaying
- This is a known issue and will be updated shortly. You should also consider using alternative platforms like NYU Stream, Vimeo, and YouTube to host your videos that also offer more flexibility in terms of thumbnails and video analytics.
I get an error message when I try to add new images after I've already reordered my gallery
- At this time users may experience an error when they try to add new images to the Photo Gallery component after they've already reordered images in the gallery.
- This is a known issue and will be updated.
- If you experience this issue but are unable to delete your gallery and start over, please call 212-998-3333 or email the IT Service Desk to report the CMS page where this issues is occurring.
My external RSS feed isn't populating data
- At this time not all external RSS feeds are populating data within the Summary List. Until this is resolved, consider using a promo component to link to your external content.