Editing a Page
Open an Existing Page
- Navigate to the page that you want to open.
- Select the page by clicking or touching on the template graphic (which precedes the page name). A check mark in a circle will appear when it is successfully selected.
- In the top left of the Action bar, click or touch Edit. The page will open.
Edit Content with Components
- With the page open, click or touch the Side Panel menu at the top upper-left of the page.
- Click or touch the second icon in the side rail for the Components List. The list of available components for that particular page will display.
- You can browse the list of available components or use either the new Filter or Category fields to help you find what you need.
Filter: Enter text to search
Category: Search by categories
Insert a component onto a page by either dragging it onto the page via the Components List or add it directly from the space on the page.
Add a component from the Components List:
- Click or touch the component in the Components List.
- Drag it onto a space on the page that is labeled "Drag components here". The component's graphic placeholder will appear in that space on the page when it has successfully been added.
Add a component directly from the space on the page:
- Click or touch a space on the page labeled "Drag components here". An options menu bar will appear above that space.
- Click or touch the "+" (plus) sign. The list of available components will appear.
- Click or touch the component that you want to add to that space. The component's graphic placeholder will appear in that space on the page when it has successfully been added.
- Click once or touch the component placeholder icon. A toolbar will open with the following options:
- Configure: Open the configuration dialog window.
- Copy: Copy the component onto the clipboard.
- Cut: Remove the component from it's place on the page and copy it onto the clipboard
- Delete: Remove the component from the page.
- Insert: Add a new component onto the page above the current one.
- Paste: Add a copied or cut component from the clipboard onto the space.
- Group: Select multiple components (CTRL + Click).
Edit Content with Page Information
There are some functions that you can use within certain tempates that will be available through the Page Information menus.
- With the page open, click or touch on the Page Information menu on the top left of the screen.
- Select Open Properties from the menu that appears.
- Note that there are 'tabs' or links to different categories of options within the Properties Dialog.
Components can be rearranged vertically on page by dragging and dropping them to a new location. To move a component horizontally, read the tutorial on using copy and paste with components.
- In Edit mode, click or touch the component you want to move.
- Drag the component vertically to its new location.
- If the component is allowed in the new location, it will be placed there when you release the click or touch.