Creating a Page
- From the main navigation, select Sites to go to your web site pages.
- Click or touch the text to open the next level of pages underneath that page until you get one level above where you want to add the new page
(this is the "parent page").
- In the top right of the view, click on the blue Create button.
- From the dropdown options, select Page.
- The next screen displays the options for templates that are available under that path.
- Select a template option by clicking or touching in the icon. Make sure that a check mark appears in the icon.
- Click Next in the top right of the view.
- In the Title field, provide a brief descriptive title for the page content. The Title will be displayed in the published page's URL, on the page as its main page title and header, and wherever the page navigation displays.
- The Name field refers to the URL of the new page. Leave this field blank; the CMS will automatically generate a page URL based on the page title previously entered.
- Click the Create button.
You should see a Success message pop up. If you click Open, you will go to the new page.
If you click Done, you will be returned to the Site Admin. The new page will now be displayed under its parent.