Find a Component
- While on a web page, click or touch the Side Panel menu at the top upper-left of the page.
- Click or touch the second icon in the side rail for the Components List. The list of available components for that particular page will display.
- You can browse the list of available components or use either the new Filter or Category fields to help you find what you need.
Filter: Enter text to search
Category: Search by categories
Insert a Component
Insert a component onto a page by either dragging it onto the page via the Components List or add it directly from the space on the page.
Add a component from the Components List:
- Click or touch the component in the Components List.
- Drag it onto a space on the page that is labeled "Drag components here". The component's graphic placeholder will appear in that space on the page when it has successfully been added.
Add a component directly from the space on the page:
- Click or touch a space on the page labeled "Drag components here". An options menu bar will appear above that space.
- Click or touch the "+" (plus) sign. The list of available components will appear.
- Click or touch the component that you want to add to that space. The component's graphic placeholder will appear in that space on the page when it has successfully been added.
Configure a Component
- Click once or touch the component placeholder. A toolbar will open with the following options:
- Configure: Open the configuration dialog window.
- Copy: Copy the component onto the clipboard.
- Cut: Remove the component from it's place on the page and copy it onto the clipboard
- Delete: Remove the component from the page.
- Insert: Add a new component onto the page above the current one.
- Paste: Add a copied or cut component from the clipboard onto the space.
- Group: Select multiple components (CTRL + Click).
Duplicate a Component
- Click or touch once on the existing component to bring up the component's toolbar.
- Select the icon that looks like two squares (one black, one white, with the white one in the background).
- Place the cursor on the component under which you want the dupicated component to go and in the toolbar that comes up, select Paste.
Delete a Component
- Click or touch the component you want to delete. The component toolbar will display.
- Select the garbage can icon to delete the component.