- Navigate to and open your page.
- Add the Social Feed component.
- A new Social Feed component without content will appear on the page as a placeholder.
- To edit the component, click Edit on the component toolbar.
- An edit window will appear so you can provide your Facebook account details.
- Insert your group's full Facebook page URL in the appropriate field. Make sure to include the "http://" preface.
- Customize the component height:
- Default - 500px
- Taller - 600px
- Tallest - 700px
- To show friend's faces, check the appropriate box. This field is optional.
- The default language is English. This component uses Facebook's five character language code and country code format. Learn more about languages supported by Facebook here.
- Click OK.
Connecting talented and ambitious people in the world's greatest cities, our mission is to be a top quality institution.
Join our more than 40,000 students studying in hundreds of programs on six continents all around the globe.
Our world-class students, faculty, and scholars expect high achievement in pursuit of engaging the world's diverse challenges.
An institution without walls, we draw spirit from our cities and their famous cultural institutions and professional opportunities.
Being at the forefront of their disciplines, our faculty shape the understanding of an enormous range of academic fields.
- Information For: