Connect with NYU
- Navigate to and open your page.
- Add the Follow Us component.
- A new Follow Us component placeholder icon will display.
- To edit the component, click or touch the placeholder. The component toolbar will display along the top of the space.
- Select the wrench icon to configure.
- An edit window will appear so you can manage social media accounts, insert an optional title, and reorder accounts.
- In the Title field, insert an optional Title.
- Add a social media account:
- Select the Add Item + button on the right-hand side of the edit window. A new social media content field will appear.
- In the Icon field, select the social media platform to add.
- In the Insert Link field add the appropriate social link for that platform. Make sure to include the "http://" preface.
- Repeat this process to add additional social media accounts.
- Reorder social media accounts:
- Click or touch the green up and down arrows to reorder an account within the component.
- Remove an account completely by clicking or touching the red minus (-) button.
- Click or touch the checkmark to save and close.
- Learn more about custom Google+ URLs here.
- Learn more about Facebook usernames here.
- Learn more about finding the location URL of a place on Foursquare here.
- Learn more about using Instagram here.
- http://linkedin.com/profileURL (for company pages) or
- http://linkedin.com/in/yourname (for personal pages)
- Learn more about updating the URL of your company page in LinkedIn here.
- Learn more about updating public profile URLs in LinkedIn here.
- For help with Snapchat visit their support center here.
- Learn about updating Twitter usernames here.
- Learn more about Tumblr URLs and blog management here.
- Learn more about updating YouTube channel names here.