- On the web browser menu click on "Chrome" and select "Preferences".
- Select the "Show advanced settings..." option at the bottom of the page.
- In the "Privacy" section click the "Content settings..." button.
- Click "Done".
- Close the "Google Chrome Options" window.
- Click on the "Reload this page" button of the web browser to refresh the page.
- On the web browser menu click "Tools" and select "Internet Options".
- In the "Internet Options" window select the "Security" tab.
- On the "Security" tab click on the "Custom level..." button.
- When the "Security Settings - Internet Zone" dialog window opens, look for the "Scripting" section.
- In the "Active Scripting" item select "Enable".
- When the "Warning!" window pops out asking "Are you sure you want to change the settings for this zone?" select "Yes".
- In the "Internet Options" window click on the"OK" button to close it.
- Click on the "Refresh" button of the web browser to refresh the page.