Student Reimbursements & Other Payments
A new online form and process for student expense reimbursements and other payments (e.g. awards, gifts) will replace the EXP2000S & EXP3000S paper forms. Requests will be approved and paid via NYU Albert (SIS).
Transitioning online standardizes the request and approval process, improves request-status visibility, and most importantly, reduces the turnaround time so students are paid sooner!
This process will be introduced to schools and departments on a rolling basis starting in March, 2020.
What is Changing?
- An online request form will replace the paper forms
- Reviews and approvals will be managed in NYU Albert
- Student data will no longer be stored in FAME and students will be paid based on their Bursar (eSuite) direct deposit account set up in Albert
Why This Matters
- Quicker turnaround time and faster payment
- Simplified online approvals and tracking
- Improved visibility into request status
- Less paper helps make a greener NYU
- Ensures a secure single platform for storing student data
Please refer to the tip sheet below. If additional help is needed, please contact FinanceLink at AskFinanceLink@nyu.edu or 212-998-1111.