Depending on the traveler's role at the University, there are different ways to pay for travel. Insurance coverage is available for University business related travel.
NYU Traveler is a web-based portal that is linked to NYU's travel safety service. NYU Traveler uses the preferred online booking agency Egencia.
- Go to NYU Traveler to find out more information and to book or register your travel
The Corporate Travel Card (CTA Card) and Travel Card (T&E Card) can both be used for University Related travel.
- Find out more information and how to apply for travel cards on the Payment Cards page
Risk Management Resources for Travelers
- Business Travel Accident Insurance for Students, Faculty and Administrators traveling on NYU related business
- Health Insurance for NYU students, faculty and administrators traveling on NYU related business
- Learn more on the Insurance & Enterprise Risk Traveler Services page
This tutorial is an overview of New York University's standardized Business Expenses Policy as it pertains to business travel. It will summarize which types of expenses during business travel are permissible and non-permissible under University policy.
When taken in conjunction with FIN 001, this course is intended to give AP Workflow users guidance on when it is appropriate and permissible to request reimbursement or request an advance for business expenses during travel.
Who should take this course: Anyone who would like a summary of the NYU standardized Business Expenses Policy as it pertains to business travel or AP Workflow users who would like guidance on when it is appropriate and permissible to request reimbursement or advance for business expenses related to travel.
Course Duration: 15 Minutes.
You can access this training in iLearn, which can be found on the Work tab on NYUHome.