Available Resources

Depending on the traveler's role at the University, there are different ways to pay for travel. Insurance coverage is available for University business related travel.

Register Your Travel

NYU Traveler is a web-based portal that is linked to NYU's travel safety service. Booking is done with Travel and Expense (powered by SAP Concur).

  • Go to NYU Traveler to find out more information and to book or register your travel

Insurance for Travelers

  • Business Travel Accident Insurance for Students, Faculty and Administrators traveling on NYU related business
  • Health Insurance for NYU students, faculty and administrators traveling on NYU related business

Travel Cards

The Corporate Travel Card (CTA Card) and Travel Card (T&E Card) can both be used for University Related travel.

  • Find out more information and how to apply for travel cards on the Payment Cards page.

Related Training