Dining & Catering
NYU has partnered with Chartwells to create NYU Eats, a best-in-class dining program.
NYU Eats offers flexible dining hours and convenient locations at 19 locations across campus located in Brooklyn or Washington Square.
NYU Eats delivers on:
- creating an unsurpassed culinary experience
- offering more flexibility, value, and access to our meal plans
- bringing innovative and sustainable retail brands to campus
- enhancing the living and learning experience through programming such as special events and theme meals
- committing to culinary excellence with knowledgeable chefs, good variety, and healthy options
For more information on our meal plans, dining locations, and hours of operation, please visit our NYU Eats dining website.
NYU and Chartwells have created two new and distinct catering brands for NYU: Plated, for the overall University, and NYU Eats Student Club Catering, specifically for student clubs and events. For more information visit PlatedNYU.com.
New York University faculty, administrators, staff, alumni and NYU affiliates can gather socially over a meal, buffet selection or cocktail at the Torch Club.
The NYU community can enjoy a fine dining experience at the Torch Club. The restaurant combines a warm and inviting setting with elegant menus that features locally sourced seasonal selections.
In addition, the Torch Club provides catering services for any occasion, private or University-related. From arranging a business lunch to hosting a large gathering, the Torch Club can provide the perfect venue in 18 Below, Dining Room or Meeting Rooms.