UDW+ Student Reporting
UDW+ Student Dashboard Access Process
- Locate your Authorized Account Requester and inform them that you would like access to the UDW+ Student Dashboard
- They will submit a request on your behalf, which has to be approved by the Registrar's office.
- Complete the FERPA training.
- Complete STU 010: UDW+ Student Academic Dashboard Training via NYU iLearn.
Access should be granted within 3 business days of completing the above steps.
UDW+ Student Data Ad Hoc Reporting Access Process:
- Ask your Authorized Account Requester to submit a request to the Registrar for your UDW+ Student Data Ad Hoc access.
- Be familiar with the UDW+ system and the student data available in the UDW+ Student Dashboard.
- A certain technical skill set is needed for successful Ad Hoc reporting, including proficiency in Excel and experience using in UDW+
- You must have a thorough understanding of Student reporting data.
- Register for STU 050: UDW+ Student Ad Hoc Reports Training in iLearn
- This is a ~2 hour one-on-one training with an instructor, and after registering in iLearn you will have to email askDSG@nyu.edu to schedule the actual training.
UDW+ Student Data training and access is not access to the Albert/SIS system.
For Course Evaluations access, please see the Course Evaluations-portion of the DSG Training and Access page; Course Evaluations Dashboard access is not granted as part of the UDW+ Student Data process.
Decision Support & Financial Analysis's Reporting Resources, Training, and Access on nyu.edu.
You can always reach out to askDSG@nyu.edu with any questions.
Instructions for Authorized Account Requester
- Log in to the Registrar’s Account Request Application.
- Enter the Account Holder Information.
- Scroll down to Reporting.
- Select either UDW+ Student Dashboard Access and/or UDW+ Ad Hoc.
- Submit form.