HRS 700: UDW+ Functionality
Course ID: HRS 700: UDW+ Functionality
Prerequisites: Basic computer skills.
Course Description: Basics of UDW+ dashboard functionality and navigation. The course includes: UDW+ login, set your homepage, access metadata, prompt, drill down, roll up functionality, print and export.
Duration: Approximately 10 minutes.
Target Audience: All NYU users interested in UDW+ functionality and who require access to the UDW+ HR Administration Dashboard.
How to Register: Login to iLearn and search for HRS 700: UDW+ Functionality. Instructions on accessing the corresponding required quiz will be provided upon completion of the online training course.
HRS 750: UDW+ Ad Hoc Reports Classroom Training
Course ID: HRS 750: UDW+ Ad Hoc Reports Classroom Training
Prerequisites: HRS 700: UDW+ Functionality and UDW+ HR data access and UDW+ HR ad hoc access
Course Description: In this classroom instructor-led training course, you will learn how to use UDW+ for ad hoc human resources reporting and analysis. You will get hands-on training in creating basic and complex analysis, adding graphs, formatting reports, as well as other functions of the reporting tool. In addition to focusing on the functionality of UDW+, you will also learn about the HR data available in UDW+, as well as important business rules and processes in using the data for ad hoc reporting.
Duration: The total course duration is four (4) hours. You must successfully complete the course in it's entirety to be granted HR ad hoc reporting access to UDW+.
Target Audience: This training is intended for the UDW+ HR Super Users, who have access to UDW+. If you require UDW+ HR Ad Hoc reporting access, we recommend:
- First, become familiar with the reports and data available within the UDW+ HR Administration Dashboard.
- A certain technical skill set: experience building ad hoc reports and highly proficient in excel and access.
- Having a thorough understanding of HR data.
How to Register: Login to iLearn and search for HRS 750: UDW+ Ad Hoc Reports Classroom Training.
UDW+ Customized Advanced One-on-One Training
Prerequisites: UDW+ access and completion of HRS 750: UDW+ Ad Hoc Reports Classroom Training.
Course Description: Customized advanced one-on-one training is available if you would like to learn more about the follow topics or any other topic of need:
- Advanced Ad Hoc: includes features not part of HRS 750: UDW+ Ad Hoc Reports Classroom Training, such as built-in functions, action links, report prompts, linking analyses, and case statements.
- Subject Areas: working with the available UDW+ subject areas for ad hoc reporting and analysis.
- Dashboards: develop a custom dashboard for your department or division that visually displays and organizes information on a single screen.
This training provides a great opportunity to expand your skill level in using UDW+. We recommend that you become accustomed to the basics of UDW+ ad hoc reporting prior to requesting advanced training.
Target Audience: NYU human resources users who would like to learn advanced functionality.
How to Register: Please contact the DSG at email@example.com or 212-998-2900 to schedule a session.