NYU Federal Credit Union Seminars, Membership, Products, and Services
Seminar: Mastering the Mortgage Process
Tuesday, November 14, 2017
1:00 to 2:00 pm – Washington Square
Register for LVS 551 on NYUiLearn
Seminar: Your Roadmap to Homebuying
Tuesday, December 5, 2017
12:00 noon to 1:00 pm – Washington Square
Register for LVS 553 on NYUiLearn
Sample Products and Services:
One-on-One Financial Planning Consultation
Is your retirement portfolio well positioned? Receive free financial advice in person or by phone in a one-on-one consultation with a TIAA or Vanguard planning expert:
- TIAA: 800-732-8353, Monday to Friday, from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm, or online at www.tiaa-cref.org/schedulenow (select One on One Consultations at Your Workplace, then select state and New York University)
- Vanguard: 800-662-0106, extension 14500, Monday to Friday, from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, or online at www.meetvanguard.com
Your spouse or partner is welcome to participate. You need not be enrolled or invested with TIAA or Vanguard to speak with a consultant.
Advance Your Financial Wellness with iGrad
Featuring courses and webinars that teach the fundamentals of money management, calculators that offer insight into your home mortgage and credit card payments, and much more, iGrad is a financial education platform that provides you access to the tools necessary to be successful with contemporary personal finance.
iGrad offers free resources on topics such as budgeting, credit scores, managing debt, spending less, taxes, and more to NYU faculty and employees. To explore opportunities to enhance your financial wellness, login to iGrad with your NYU Net ID.
The NYU Federal Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial institution that offers products and services to the NYU community. Faculty, employees, retirees, and immediate family members are eligible.
Learn about membership, attend seminars that relay helpful homebuying and mortgage information, and review some of the products and services offered:
Financial Wisdom for Women Workshop, Presented by TIAA
Tuesday, September 26, 2017
11:30 am to 1:00 pm
Update: Wait List Only
Women saving for retirement face unique challenges. Often women have fewer years in the workforce and longer life spans. Learn ways to help reach your retirement goals on schedule. TIAA's workshop leader will share retirement strategies that can help you:
- Identify your retirement vision – how much you will need and when
- Define the simple steps to getting your finances on track toward your ideal retirement
- Learn the unique characteristics of retirement plans, from 403(b) to IRAs to annuities – and which may work best for you
Learn more (PDF) about the workshop and registration.