PeopleSync (Workday) is NYU’s system for entering time worked and requesting time off. All NYU administrators, researchers, staff, and student employees in New York, D.C., and Los Angeles locations will use PeopleSync for time tracking and absence management. Visit nyu.edu/timeandabsence for training resources and more information.
Training and Support
PeopleSync gives employees one simple way to access their HR, payroll, and stipend information. PeopleSync serves as one system of record for all faculty, employee, organizational, and payroll data across NYU.
Use PeopleSync to:
- View your job, personal, and contact information
- Manage your direct deposit
- View your payslips
How to use PeopleSync:
Login to NYUHome
- Visit NYUHome and click PeopleSync under the Work tab or Academics tab
Note: Faculty and staff are required to use NYU Multi-Factor Authentication to access PeopleSync.
Tips on Getting Started
- PeopleSync Overview (Google Doc)
- PeopleSync for New Hires (Google Doc)
- PeopleSync for New Student Hires (Google Doc)
- PeopleSync for Retirees (Google Doc)
- Completing Your I-9 Form (Google Doc)
Personal and Contact Information
- Changing Your Preferred Name (Google Doc)
- Changing Your Personal Information (Google Doc)
- Updating Your Contact Information (Google Doc)
- Updating Your Emergency Contacts (Google Doc)
- Managing Your Direct Deposit Information (Google Doc)
- Viewing Your Payslip in PeopleSync (Google Doc)
- Completing Your State and Local Withholding Elections (Google Doc)
- Completing Your W-4 Form (Google Doc)
- Providing Consent for Your Form W-2 (Google Doc)
- Accessing Your Form W-2 (Google Doc)
PeopleSync strives to meet or exceed the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, level AA.
PeopleSync is optimized for:
- Keyboard-only use
- User color and contrast stylesheets and compatible software
- Compatible screen magnification software
- Compatible screen readers and Text-to-Speech (TTS) software
Review the PeopleSync Accessibility Interaction Overview for information on keyboard shortcuts, page structure, and an overview of user interaction widgets.
To report an accessibility issue with PeopleSync, complete the Digital Accessibility Request form or email email@example.com.