- Managers as Leaders (LDR 001) – an online program that includes a self-assessment of your leadership skills and an overview of what it means to be a leader at NYU and in general
- Leading Communication Successfully (LDR 002) – a classroom program that focuses on effective communication skills, including active listening and speaking with intent
- Leading Employees at NYU (LDR 003) – an online program that provides guidance for supervising employees, including information on key employment laws and NYU policies that affect how you lead
- Leading for High Performance (LDR 004) – a classroom session on navigating the performance communication cycle at NYU and effectively managing your employees’ performance
- Leading Teams (LDR 005) – A multi-session course focused on the factors that drive team performance that you can practice between sessions
Critical Skills for Emerging Leaders is recommended for all new supervisors and managers with fewer than 18 months of leadership experience. It is also suitable for those wishing to move into a supervisory role. More experienced supervisors or managers interested in improving their leadership skills might also consider participating in this program.