Gateway to Your Professional Development
NYUiLearn is the employee learning management system (LMS) available to specific populations at NYU.
Who may access NYUiLearn?
NYUiLearn is available to all full- and part-time NYU employees, including on-campus student employees, in New York, Abu Dhabi, Shanghai, and all global sites. New employees are automatically loaded and given access to NYUiLearn on one’s start date between 8:00 am and 8:00 pm ET.
Note: Currently, consultants, temporary employees, contractors, and employees from NYU Langone/School of Medicine do not have default access.
What are the benefits of using NYUiLearn?
NYUiLearn allows you to focus on your key professional development, compliance, and system access needs at the University on a single, secure online platform. You will find a variety of programs and opportunities offered by the Office of Talent, Learning, and Organizational Development; the Office of the Controller; Environmental Health and Safety; the Office of Sponsored Programs; NYU IT; OEO; Enrollment Management; iBuy; the LiveSmart wellness program; and more.
Other benefits include:
- Quick and easy, 24/7 access to a catalog of online and classroom-based training courses. The catalog is frequently refreshed to facilitate your learning and includes a detailed course description for each program or event, including its date, time, and location.
- Access to an individualized learning plan that includes job-specific courses your supervisor may have assigned and courses you have registered for.
- Review your comprehensive transcript training records and certificates.
How do I login to NYUiLearn?
- Login to NYU Home with your NYU NetID and password; the NYUiLearn card has been pre-populated.
- Click on Go.
- If the NYUiLearn card is not automatically selected, use the NYU Home search bar.
What are system requirements to access NYUiLearn?
The following minimum desktop system requirements are recommended:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Apple Safari
For details, see Browsers Supported by Absorb LMS on the Absorb Help Center. While NYUiLearn supports mobile and desktop devices, many of our courses work best with a desktop or laptop computer or tablet.
How do I request to offer course(s) in NYUiLearn?
If you or your department are interested in offering your course(s) to NYU employees (either as an online course or instructor-led course) please submit a PeopleLink request. Provide details about the course(s) and your contact information. Our NYUiLearn team will follow up to assess next steps.
Where can I receive support or assistance?
To successfully use NYUiLearn, try one or more of the following:
- Use a laptop or desktop computer (Mac or Windows).
- Use one of these browsers: Chrome, Safari, Edge, or Firefox.
- Avoid using Privacy or Incognito mode.
- Disable your VPN.
- Disable your pop up blocker or add Absorb.com to your pop up blocker’s allowed list or enable list.
- Complete the course on a different WiFi network. If using NYU's network, try a different time or day because the network can get congested.
- Try clearing cache and cookies in your browser.
Still need help? Please contact the PeopleLink Service Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-992-LINK (5465).