Gateway to Your Professional Development
What is NYUiLearn?
NYUiLearn is an online employee portal that provides you with 24/7 access to:
- online courses and resources
- your current training records
- training registration for classroom-based courses and most wellness clinics
What are the benefits of using NYUiLearn?
- NYUiLearn allows you to focus on your key professional development needs at the University on a single, secure online system. You will find a variety of programs and opportunities offered by the Office of Talent, Learning, and Organizational Development; the Controller’s Division; Environmental Health and Safety; the Office of Sponsored Programs; ITS; the LiveSmart wellness program; and more.
- NYUiLearn provides quick and easy access to a catalog of online and classroom-based training courses. The catalog is frequently refreshed to facilitate your learning and includes a detailed course description for each program or event, including its date, time, and location.
- NYUiLearn gives you access to an individualized learning plan that includes job-specific courses your supervisor may have assigned and courses you have registered for.
- NYUiLearn provides you with access to your training records and certificates. With a click, you may review your comprehensive transcript of completed courses.
Who may access NYUiLearn?
NYUiLearn is available to all full- and part-time NYU employees in Washington Square, Brooklyn, Abu Dhabi, and all global sites. Consultants, temporary employees, and employees from NYU Medical Center do not have access at this time.
What are system requirements to access NYUiLearn?
The following minimum desktop system requirements are recommended:
- Google Chrome 14 or higher
- Microsoft Explorer 7 or higher
- Apple Safari 3 or higher
- Firefox 4 or higher
- Flash 11 or higher
While the latest version of NYUiLearn is designed for both PC and mobile devices, only courses designed without Flash will appear and run properly on mobile devices. Please use a desktop computer with Flash installed if you are unable to access a course correctly on your mobile device.
Unpredictable results have periodically been reported when employees use the NYU Roam wireless connection or Mac computers with OS X Lion or earlier. If you experience any issues when using NYU's wireless connection or a Mac, we recommend you attempt to access the system on a wired computer or a Mac running the latest Apple operating system.
How may I login to NYUiLearn?
Here's how to get started with NYUiLearn (note: you must allow pop-ups to access):
- Login to NYUHome at home.nyu.edu with your NYU NetID and password credentials
- Navigate to the Work page
- Scroll to and click Go on the NYUiLearn card