Mechanics, Building Engineers, Locksmiths (Local 810)
The STDA Plan is a tax-deferred defined contribution plan under Section 403(b) of the Internal Revenue Code to which eligible employees solely contribute.
- Participation in the STDA Plan is voluntary and funded wholly by your own contributions; NYU makes no contributions to the STDA Plan.
- Contributions may begin or be changed at any time.
- You choose how to invest your contributions.
- You may make a pretax and/or Roth after-tax employee contribution on a per pay period basis up to the IRS annual contribution limit. See the IRS Annual Contribution Limits and Maximum Allowable Compensation Levels (Google Doc: 12 KB).
How to Enroll / Manage Your Account
Login to NYU Home and select Go on the NYU Retirement Plans card or login to TIAA.org/nyu to manage your employee contribution amount, investments, and beneficiary information. If you need help accessing or navigating the retirement site, contact the NYU Retirement Plans Helpline at 844-NYU-TIAA (844-698-8422).
For more detailed information, watch this 2.5-minute video.
- Call the NYU Retirement Plans Helpline at TIAA at 844-NYU-TIAA (844-698-8422).
- Schedule a one-on-one consultation at TIAA.org/schedulenow. Learn more about investment advice sessions (PDF: 195 KB).
- Representatives are available weekdays 8 am to 10 pm ET.
- Learn more about the Roth contribution option (PDF: 987 KB).