Graduate Employees (Local 2110)
Group Legal Plan
Provides access to a nationwide network of more than 12,000 attorneys to help you and every member of your family with vital legal matters such as wills, real estate, estate planning, financial matters, and more. (Administered by MetLife Legal Plans.)
- $16.50 per month for yourself, your spouse/domestic partner, and dependents
More Group Legal Resources (PDFs):
Please note that the Group Legal Plan enrollment is available only to student employees appointed to a Local 2110 bargaining unit eligible position. You have 31 days from your appointment start date to enroll in the Group Legal Plan through the Benefits Resource Center. Enrollment is through the end of the calendar year.
If you are appointed to a Local 2110 position that starts in the current calendar year before Annual Enrollment and ends in the following calendar year, to continue to enroll in the Group Legal Plan effective January 1, you must elect to enroll in the Group Legal Plan through the Benefits Resource Center during Annual Enrollment.
You will receive a package of monthly invoices from Employee Benefit Plan Administration, Inc. (EBPA), the billing administrator for NYU. To keep your coverage in effect, payments must be received by EBPA each month before the due date indicated on each invoice.
- You can sign up for automatic debit payments from a checking or savings account.
- You may make multiple payments.
- Partial payments are not accepted.
- Please do not send cash.
Please note: If you are paid semi-monthly, your Current Benefits statement on the Benefits Resource Center will reflect a semi-monthly Pay Period Cost for your benefits, half the amount on your monthly invoices from EBPA.
Payments should be made by check or money order and sent to EBPA:
EBPA CL 218
P.O. Box 1387
Williston, VT 05495
How to Enroll
- Group Legal Plan: Available only to student employees appointed to a Local 2110 bargaining unit eligible position. Enrollment may occur within 31 days from your appointment start date and during Annual Enrollment, if eligible, through the Benefits Resource Center.
- To access the Benefits Resource Center, login to NYUHome with your NetID (printed on the back of your NYU identification card) and password credentials. Select the Work page, and click "Go" on the Benefits Resource Center card.