Through the LiveSmart wellness program, NYU offers health screenings and clinics, most at no cost, to faculty and employees. Subject to change. Registration is required.
On-Campus Faculty and Employees
Dates, locations, and availability are subject to change. Registration information is below. Only faculty and employees who present a Violet Go pass may access the facility and receive a vaccine.
- October 12, 2022: Union Square
- October 13, 2022: Washington Square
- October 18, 2022: Washington Square
- October 19, 2022: Brooklyn
- October 25, 2022: Washington Square
- October 26, 2022: Washington Square
- October 27, 2022: Washington Square
Those not working on campus are encouraged to contact their primary care physician or local in-network pharmacy to receive a flu vaccine at no cost this fall.
Getting your flu shot at a CVS pharmacy under your NYU medical plan? Be sure to present your CVS Caremark ID card. CVS Vaccine Services is no longer an in-network provider with UnitedHealthcare.
Login to NYUiLearn via NYU Home (Registration required)
- Vaccine composition, your eligibility and preparation, and more
- Alternative vaccine and required advance actions for those who are pregnant or nursing
A Note to Retirees
Due to campus visitor restrictions in place, all retiree health screenings, including flu shot clinics, are indefinitely postponed. We encourage retirees to consult your primary care physician or local in-network pharmacy about a flu vaccine this fall.