Through the LiveSmart wellness program, NYU offers health screenings and clinics, most at no cost, to faculty and employees. Subject to change. Registration is required.
On-Campus Faculty and Employees
Dates, locations, and availability are subject to change. Registration information is below. Only faculty and employees are eligible to receive a vaccine.
- October 11, 2023: Union Square
- October 12, 2023: Washington Square
- October 17, 2023: Washington Square
- October 19, 2023: Washington Square
- October 24, 2023: Washington Square
- October 26, 2023: Brooklyn
Those not working on campus are encouraged to contact their primary care physician or local in-network pharmacy to receive a flu vaccine at no cost this fall.
Getting your flu shot at a CVS pharmacy under your NYU medical plan? Be sure to present your CVS Caremark ID card.
Login to NYUiLearn via NYU Home (Registration required)
- Vaccine composition, your eligibility and preparation, and more
- Alternative vaccine and required advance actions for those who are pregnant or nursing
NYU provides reasonable accommodations to people with disabilities. Requests for accommodations for events and services should be submitted at least two weeks before the date of the accommodation need. Please email PeopleLink or call 212-992-5465 for assistance.