1992 D.D.S., New York University College of Dentistry
Upon graduation from New York University College of Dentistry in 1992, Dr. William Maloney was awarded the Undergraduate Achievement Award from the American College of Prosthodontists. After receiving his D.D.S. degree, Dr. Maloney went into private practice in Westchester County where he is still inprivate practice. In October 2000 he was appointed to the faculty at NYU College of Dentistry as a Clinical Instructor and in September 2003 Dr. Maloney was appointed as a Clinical Assistant Professor, which he is currently. In addition to teaching and private practice, Dr. Maloney is very active in the American Dental Association on the local level for which he serves/has served on many committees, lectures and also authors.
- Currently is Director of Committee on Dental Practice for the 9th District Dental Society of the State of New York
- Currently serves on the Committee on Dental Practice for the Dental Society of the State of New York
- Currently serves on the Peer Review Committee for the 9th District Dental Society of the State of New York
- Currently serves on the Ethics Committee for the 9th District Dental Society of the State of New York
- Fellowship, Royal Society of Medicine, 2004
- Fellowship, Academy of Dentistry International, 2004
- Fellowship, Pierre Fauchard Academy, 2003
- ADA's Certificate of Recognition for service in a Foreign Country, 2005
- Faculty, Dental Outreach to Jamaica - 2002, 2003, 2004
Has authored eleven published articles including articles/book reviews in the New York State Dental Journal and 9th District Bulletin.