Events & Involvement
Parent & Family Events
Alumni and Parents Weekend
Save the date! October 21-24, 2021
On behalf of New York University, the Center for Student Life and the Office of Alumni Relations are pleased to invite all NYU parents, families and students to a weekend of activities.
Look for more details about the weekend later this summer as we work on details that may include a hybrid of in-person and virtual events.
Last Year's Highlights
- School and Program Updates by Deans, Faculty, and Staff
- A President's Address live with President Andy Hamilton
- Workshops on Study Away, Campus Life, Student Success, Career Development, Advising, Sample Classes, and more
- Celebration of NYU experts with lectures and panels from faculty and alumni
- Opportunities to connect with other parents and the larger NYU community
- An exclusive conversation with Mahershala Ali (Tisch Grad Acting '00), a two-time Academy Award-winning actor known for his roles in films such as Moonlight and Green Book.
As parents and family members, philanthropic involvement is important in the support of not only your student's education, but New York University as a whole. If you are interested in being involved in any way, please contact LoyalParents@nyu.edu in the department of University Development and Alumni Relations for more information.