3 East 78th Street
NYU is completing renovations on the ground and basement levels of 3 East 78th Street. This will include demolition, abatement, and interior construction. The project began in January 2020 and is scheduled to continue until summer 2020.
- Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm.
- Some night and weekend work may be required. Neighbors will be given advance notice of night or weekend work.
Current Project Update
February 7, 2020
Contractors are currently removing furniture and fixtures from the construction site.
Previous Project Updates
Project updates will be posted here as the project continues.
Scope of Work
- This project consists of interior demolition, abatement, steel installation, and interior renovations.
- Contractors will follow safe protocols for the removal of all hazardous materials.
- As with any active construction site, dust may be generated in the area immediately surrounding the work and noise and odors may be generated by mechanical and hand held equipment.