75 Third Avenue, Window Replacement
New York University is scheduled to complete a window replacement project at 75 Third Avenue, Third North Residence Hall. The project is scheduled to begin in mid-April 2021 and continue until August 2021.
- Monday - Friday
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Weekend work may be required, neighbors will be given advance notice.
Current Project Update
April 22, 2021
- Installation of the sidewalk bridge has been rescheduled for Tuesday, April 27. The operation is scheduled to take between 5-6 days.
Previous Project Updates
April 16, 2021
- Due to weather, installation of the sidewalk bridge has been postponed and will begin the week of April 19.
April 8, 2021
- Installation of the sidewalk bridge is scheduled to begin on Thursday, April 15.
Scope of Work
- This project includes the replacement of the existing windows and associated components.
- Sidewalk bridging will be erected around the perimeter of the building for pedestrian safety.
- An enclosure will be constructed on East 12th Street and 3rd Avenue to store materials and equipment. A fork lift will be used to dismount windows.
- Materials will be delivered and removed through the north entrance.
- Work will be phased, beginning with the south tower.
- As with any active construction site, dust will be generated in the area immediately surrounding the work and noise will be generated by mechanical equipment and hand held tools.