Skip to Navigation | Skip to Content

How to completely withdraw from ALL courses:

  • Log onto the Albert Student Center
  • In the "My Academics" section, click the "Submit Term Withdrawal" link

The Semester Withdrawal Form should be completed if you fall into one of the following categories:

    • Withdrawing completely from all your courses for this current semester
    • Withdrawing completely from the University
    • Taking a Leave of Absence

If you have any questions, please contact your Academic Advisor or your School.

You do not need to complete the "Withdrawal Form" if:

    • You are dropping/adding individual classes, but will remain enrolled
    • You will have a half-time or full-time equivalency for the semester (Graduate students only)
    • You will maintain matriculation for the semester

  • Link to Refund Schedules
  • Link to Withdrawal section on the Office of the Registrar's website