Direct Deposit of Student Refunds
Current NYU students who have a U.S. checking account can sign up for direct deposit of student refunds in eSuite. Note: Refunds resulting from a Parent Plus Loan are issued by check to the borrower of the loan.
How to Sign Up for Direct Deposit of Student Refunds:
1. Log onto the Albert Student Center using their NYU Net ID and Password.
2. Click the ACADEMICS tab, then click ALBERT LOGIN
3. Click the STUDENT CENTER link
4. Once in the Albert Student Center, click on the “View Bursar Account” link located under the Finances menu. This will link to the secure eSuite website. Students can also invite parents/authorized users to access your eSuite account.
5. Once in the eSuite, click the “eRefunds” tab (at the top of the page).
6. Click the “Set Up Account” button, and enter your U.S. checking account information
How to Sign Up for the Direct Deposit of Student Refunds?
Why Sign Up for the Direct Deposit of Student Refunds?
- Direct Deposit is the fastest and most secure way to receive your refund. By electing this option, a student's refund will be directly deposited into their checking account, at the financial institution of choice, which will be faster than waiting for the check to arrive in the mail.
- Generally, undergraduate student refund checks are mailed to the permanent address listed in the Albert Student Center, while Graduate student refund checks are mailed to the mailing or local address. Electronic refunds eliminate the 5-7 days of mail time and give you faster access to your funds.
No pacing by the mailbox, or wasting time waiting on lines at the bank because your refund money will automatically be deposited into your account.
Your check cannot become lost or stolen.
Switching accounts or changing banks is easy. Just log onto the NYU Office of the Bursar eSuite via the Albert Student Center.