In a Year Like No Other, NYU One Day Goes All In to Support Students
March 15, 2021
It has been awe-inspiring to watch the NYU community join together to face the challenges of the past year. And on March 25, NYU alumni, students, friends, faculty, staff, and administrators from across the globe will join together once again for NYU One Day, NYU’s 24-hour day of giving.
Since 2016, this annual event has raised tremendous support for NYU students to help them reach their goals, follow their passions, and make an impact in the world. This year, we need 5,000 members of the NYU community to make a gift in support of student scholarships and show NYU students that even social distance can’t stop their dreams.
Here are five ways you can help make NYU One Day a success: (Links open in new tabs.)
- Make a gift of any amount to any area of the University that is most meaningful to you.
- Host a Facebook Fundraiser in support of “NYU Alumni.” All donations will go toward student scholarships.
- Spread the word and encourage others to give by joining #ViralViolets, our social media ambassador program. Be sure to use #NYUOneDay and #NYUAlumni on your social channels.
- Attend an event—including a baking workshop, strength training class, (virtual) visit to the Met, and so much more—where your registration will serve as a donation to the NYU Student Emergency Fund.
- Rock on. If helping future students follow their passions and ease their financial burdens—all while supporting everything you love about NYU—is music to your ears, check out this special NYU One Day Spotify playlist to help you get in the spirit and show your #VioletPride.