NYU Wasserman Career Resources for Alumni during Covid-19
April 15, 2020
We hope you are staying well during this challenging and uncertain time. As the University continues to take precautions related to COVID-19, all NYU classes and services are now remote and the NYU Wasserman Center for Career Development is still here to support you in your career. With many of us now working from home, balancing personal and professional responsibilities in a new way, or trying to navigate a job search, here are five helpful resources to guide your next steps:
- Join an upcoming professional advancement webinar through the Alumni Learning Consortium or view past recordings of topics that interest you
- Hear from TheMuse.com career experts on navigating your search during COVID-19, virtual interviewing, working remotely, and more.
- Get daily career advice from Vault.com on everything from how to work at home with kids to tips for boosting your career during this unprecedented time.
- Brush up on your skills or learn a new one through e-learning websites like Linkedin Learning, Coursera, or edX.
- Prepare for virtual interviews and practice on Big Interview.