NYU Alumni on Forbes’ "30 Under 30" 2023
Join us in congratulating the NYU alumni who were named on Forbes' 2023 "30 Under 30" list! (link opens in new tab) NYU alumni from eight schools were honored in 14 of the 20 categories.
Check out the honorees below.
Quicklist: Arts & Style | Big Money | Celebrities | Consumer Tech | Energy | Finance | Games | Healthcare | Hollywood and Entertainment | Marketing & Advertising | Media | Music | Retail & E-commerce | Social Impact | Venture Capital
- Ammar Amdani (’19), Co-Founder, Adapt Ventures
- Mohammed Amdani (’17), Co-Founder, Adapt Ventures
- Maya Bakhai (STERN ’17), Founder, Spice Capital
- David Brillembourg Jr. (STERN), Founder, Dune Ventures
- David Byrd (GAL), Partner, BlueYard Capital
- Jai Malik (STERN ’17), Founder, Countdown Capital
And a special congratulations to:
- Spencer Price (STERN Endless Frontier Labs) in the Food and Drink category as Co-Founder of Halla
- Ahmed Elsayyad (Adjunct Instructor) in the Healthcare category as Co-Founder of Ostro