The Office of Alumni Relations requires that all NYU Alumni volunteers read, understand, agree to and abide by the Volunteer Code of Conduct. Your cooperation in completing this task is greatly appreciated and required on an annual basis. Failure to fulfill this requirement will result in being contacted by the Office of Alumni Relations and potential forfeiture of your role as an NYU Alumni volunteer.
- Alumni Association | NYUAA 101
- Alumni Benefits | A Webinar For Your Benefit
- Alumni Communications | What's the Message, #NYUAlumni?
- Annual Fund | Fundraising 101
- Global Identity, Diversity, Belonging, Equity & Inclusion | Building an Inclusive Alumni Community
Looking for additional training, email the Volunteer Engagement Team.