NYU Recent Alumni Network
Your relationship with NYU doesn't end when you graduate. The Recent Alumni Network (RAN) is a group of active, dedicated alumni who have graduated within the last ten years and want to maintain their NYU connections. RAN hosts a variety of social, educational, community service, and mentoring opportunities throughout the year.
Make sure you're receiving all of the Recent Alumni Network's emails and invitations by updating your contact information and email preferences. You can also stay connected by following RAN on Facebook, and following @NYURecentAlumni on Instagram.
- Stephanie Goldberg, Co-Chair (STEINHARDT '19)
- Heena An, Service Event Lead (SPS '18)
- Sam Bhakuni, Active Events Lead (STERN '15)
- Anushua Choudhury, Service Event Lead (GLS '16)
- Rachel Ann Monfre, Communications Lead (GAL '14)
- Stephanie Auyeung (WAG '17)
- Kira Berman (CAS '17)
- Carolynn Choi (STEINHARDT '16)
- Anxhelo Dhimitri (STERN '16)
- Sumit Gupta (SPS '16)
- Michael Hengerer (GAL '16)
- Dimitri Henry (CAS '19)
- Wes Huang (STERN '17)
- Luisa Lopez (SSSW '18)
- Milena Lozina (SPS '13)
- Julie Pitter (GAL '15)
- Jennifer Salazar (CAS '19)
- Alexandra Singer (CAS '14)
- Philip Thomas (CAS '14)
- Amy Zhao (NYU SH '17)
If you are interested in taking on a leadership role within RAN and joining the committee, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below you will find events open to alumni from all NYU schools, hosted by the NYU Recent Alumni Network. Visit the events calendar for a list of all upcoming NYU alumni events. If you're not receiving invitations to events in your area of residence, please take a few minutes to update your contact information.