Student Alumni Council
The NYU Student Alumni Council (SAC) helps students connect with alumni, provides leadership opportunities, participates in efforts that support the NYU Alumni Association and the NYU community, and promotes NYU pride amongst students. This select group of NYU students has special access to resources and guidance with staff and alumni through serving the NYU alumni community. Students in SAC will take pride in being the keepers of NYU traditions and legacy.
To advance New York University through programs that enhance the student experience, promote student-alumni interaction, establish a spirit of loyalty to the university, and cultivate relationships between students: past, present, and future.
A university community that is connected for a lifetime.
Subscribe here to receive invitations and information about upcoming Student Alumni Council events and programming.
Student Alumni Council Members...
Create and assist with annual programming
- Alumni Day
- 100 Nights Before Commencement
- Alumni Awards
- Grad Alley
- Dinner with Six
- Five Under Five Panel Events
- New Student Send-Offs
Participate in and contribute to larger University programs
- All-University Games
- Senior Week
- MLK Week
- Ally Week
- Greek Week
- Strawberry Festival
Serve as student representatives and promote outreach for the Alumni Association
- NYUAA Board Meetings and Events
- Student Resource Center
- Center for Student Activities, Leadership, and Service
- Center for Multicultural Education and Programs
- Student Senators Council
- Violet Bucket List
Benefit from membership
- Free NYU swag and apparel to show off!
- Access to special events and opportunities with alumni
- Close connections and bonds with other students
- Close connection to University staff and NYU Alumni
- Association leaders
- Leadership development and skills
How to Join
Interested students will be given the opportunity to submit an application, and selected students will be invited to interview with current SAC members. Approximately 20 students will be invited to join the Council based on their applications and interviews.