Whether you're looking to experience a new culture, learn a new language, deepen your knowledge of a particular area, or all of the above, Summer Abroad offers students an immersive experience outside of the stresses of the normal semester.
NYU's Summer Abroad programs vary greatly for undergraduate and graduate students – by program, location, and academic offerings – but one thing is certain: as a Summer Abroad student with NYU, you will have access to the full range of resources that are the hallmark of NYU's global network. You'll have a hands-on experience, living and learning in which ever city you choose, and learning and exploring with NYU faculty and students.
- Communicative Sciences and Disorders
- Community Health: A Society in Transition
- Community Engaged Theatre
- Complex Health & Social Welfare Issues: The Case of Unaccompanied Minors in the U.S.
- Doing Business In:
- Educational and Social Reform
- Gallatin Summer Travel Course: Hilo, HI
- Intern Abroad Program: South Africa
- International Health Policy and Prospects
- International Organizations: A Focus on the UN in Geneva
- International Theatre Workshop in Amsterdam
- Oxford University Study Program
- Photography: On Location in Havana
- Stern International Business Exchange Program (IBEX):
- Summer in:
- Vietnam Field Intensive
- War Crimes Prosecution in the former Yugoslavia: The Pitfalls and Promise of International Justice