Connect with the school(s) that interest you!
Sometimes there's no substitute for speaking with and/or visiting the school, institute, or center whose programs interest you. Scroll down for information on how to do so, and be sure to view additional information about special events and opportunities.
- Full-time MBA: visit or attend an Information Session & Tour. Contact NYU Stern MBA Admissions for more information
- Masters in Accounting: visit during drop-in hours or contact NYU Stern Graduate Admissions
- Global Programs: contact the Global Programs Office
Address: 295 Lafayette Street, New York, NY 10012-9604
- Attend drop-in hours or make an appointment for an admissions consultation
- Attend an in-person and/or online information session or admissions event
- Sit in on a course (when available) with a class visit
- Chat/meet with alumni and current students
- Contact NYU Wagner
Address: 82 Washington Square East, 3rd Floor New York, NY 10003
- Attend an event (Campus Information Sessions, Online Information Sessions, Off-Campus Events)
- Meet with a representative of Graduate Admissions during regular business hours; drop-ins and scheduled appointments are welcomed
- Take a Virtual Tour