Scholarship Appeal for Undergraduates
If you are a returning undergraduate whose family has experienced a financial change in circumstance, you may submit an appeal for additional scholarship.
You must be a full-time, degree-seeking student in good standing to be considered.
- Appeal scholarships are not guaranteed, and when approved, are generally not renewable.
- While applicable to most returning undergraduates, students studying dental hygiene are not eligible for this option.
How to File an Appeal
Students who have to file for an appeal should do so before their semester's deadline.
|Academic Year 2023-2024||Application Deadline||Notification Window|
|Fall Semester - Appeal Round 1||
||July 28-August 3|
|Fall Semester - Appeal Round 2||August 20||August 25-31|
|Spring Semester - Appeal Round 1||December 10||December 15-21|
|Spring Semester - Appeal Round 2||January 15||January 19-25|
To access the appeal form, you should:
- Log in to NYU Albert Student Center
- Click on the Finances tab
- Click the Financial Aid Appeal button