Our office has compiled resources to support you as you apply for and maintain your financial aid.
You’ll find an array of materials and available services, including some that are based at New York University and others provided by trusted outside sources.
College Savings Programs
This list is a representative survey of college savings programs and related information. New York University does not endorse or prefer any of the organizations included in this sample.
Don't be a victim of financial aid fraud perpetrated by unauthorized organizations or individuals.
Loan consolidation gives FFELP and Direct Loan borrowers the opportunity to combine and refinance their student loans, extend repayment terms, reduce monthly payments, and guarantee a fixed interest rate.
Tax Benefits for Higher Education
Review the Office of the Bursar's information about the student Tuition Statement (IRS Form 1098T), which provides information used to help determine eligibility for the Hope Tax Credit and Lifetime Learning Tax Credit.
U.S. Department of Education
Other Helpful Links
- Deferred Enrollment (NYU Policy Document)
- Eligibility for Financial Aid (NYU Policy Document)
- Federal Student Aid PIN
- Financial Aid at NYU (A booklet published each September by the Office of Undergraduate Admissions).
- FinAid! The SmartStudent Guide to Financial Aid
- Financial Education - NYU iGrad
- Loan Deferment (NYU Policy Document)
- Loan Forbearance
- Loan Forgiveness
- Loan Repayment
- New York State Higher Education Services Corporation (HESC)
- Payment Plans (Office of the Bursar)
- Refund Policy (Office of the Bursar)
- Scholarship Scams – see Fraud Prevention
- Scholarship Search Services
- Shopping Sheet: Financial Aid Shopping Sheet for Veterans
- Student Consumer Information
- Tax Information and Income Verification (NYU Policy Document)
- Tuition, Fees and Expenses
- Veterans Benefits
- Videos: Financial Aid Information Videos